Comac C130 are ride-on scrubbing machines with automatic traction, available in scrubbing-sweeping version with cylindrical brushes of 100 cm working in scrubbing version with disc brushes of 120 cm working.
Both versions can be provided with battery supply or equipped with gasoline or LPG Honda engine: thanks to this version, with the same performances working autonomy increases enabling to clean bigger areas.
They can be used to clean wide surfaces, even covered ones, in public spaces such as airports or railway stations.
Comac C130 brush head is equipped with cylindrical brushes of different diameters, thanks to which it is possible to collect even small solid residuals and to convey them in a dirt hopper. The hopper can be easily emptied at the end of cleaning operations, taking it out from the right side.
Tanks big capacity (280 liters) and the possibility to separately adjust water and detergent flow, increase performances and working autonomy.
- Intuitive driving, thanks to the new and fine instrument panel of automotive conception and to the working program selector allowing to chose the most suitable cleaning operation according to real needs.
- The scrubbing unit is equipped with two contra-rotating brushes and can laterally come out up to 15 cm ) thanks to a handy joystick and reach dirt along walls or under shelves to convey it in the centre where it will be collected by the central brushes. In this way, machine stops for manual operations are avoided.
- “V” shaped splash guards system has been designed to convey the detergent solution into the central area, guaranteeing in this way perfect drying even on bends with a compact dimensions squeegee.
- Brushes pressure can be manually adjusted according to the type of dirt, choosing among three levels, 133 Kg, 150 Kg and 168 Kg, and can be easily controlled thanks to a manual selector on the instrument panel.
- Thanks to CDS dosing system it is possible to dose separately water and detergent flow according to the type of dirt and save up to 50% of detergent solution.
- Comac designed a system that allows the operator to rotate the squeegee till reaching the horizontal position. In this way squeegee rubber blades can be perfectly cleaned guaranteeing an excellent drying
|Product Model Number||Ultra 100 BS|
|Work capacity up to sq.m./h-ft²/h||8.64|
|Autonomy up to (h)||5|
|Working width (cm/inch)||97|
|No. of brushes (Ø cm/inch)||15-28 x 98|
|Width with squeegee (cm/inch)||126,5|
|Solution tank (l/gal)||280|
|Noise level dB (A)||-|
|Power supply||Battery (36V)|