CS100 have been designed to easily collect solid debris and light dust.
They are available with three different motorisations:with a battery, or a diesel and LPG engine, with a work-track of 135 cm (CS100) with 1 side brush. CS100 is also available in a street-use approved version that may be used for the cleaning of public areas.
These sweeping machines are at the top of the range in terms of power, performance capacity, resistance and ability to perform heavy duty tasks. They also feature an electric filter shaker that is directly controlled from a button on the instrument panel to keep the pocket filter always clean. The hydraulic system with solenoid valve and direct distributors is especially simple and reliable and controls are extremely practical to use. All models feature an oil cooler with independent thermostat and solenoid valve in order to keep oil temperature within the ideal range and ensure best efficiency. In this way consumption is reduced and components’ life extended, while battery-powered versions may operate up to 5 hours.
CS100 come with all accessories as standard equipment:
– spring seat with armrests;
– rubber bumper;
– reverse beeper;
– fabric filter.
- The CS100 sweeping machines have been designed to ensure comfortable driving conditions for the operator. They have been studied in every detail: the driver’s seat can be accessed from both sides and the elegant instrument panel allows the operator to have the situation always under control.
- The CS100 sweeping machines have been designed to provide maximum access to the engine compartment, even in the version with a canopy or cab.
- Thanks to this accurate study, any type of routine and extraordinary maintenance can be done inside the machine without ever being obstructed.
- The front dirt container, with a capacity of 600 l. (CS100), is lifted by a two-piston hydraulic system actuated by a handy control from the driver’s seat and reaches a height of 1.5 m. Suction is actuated by a hydraulic motor.
- The central brush is the floating type and self-adjusts to keep in contact with the ground all the time. The side brush retracts in the event of accidental knocks, thus avoiding all possible damage.
- The fabric bag filter, with a large filtering surface of over 10 sq. m, is long-lasting and enables excellent results, even in environments with a high level of fine dust. The filter is easy to remove, without using any tool, in order to be cleaned up.
|Product Model Number||CS 100D|
|Work capacity up to sq.m./h-ft²/h||11.475|
|Autonomy up to (h)||Unlimited|
|Working width with central brush (cm/inch)||100|
|Working width with side brush (cm/inch)||135|
|Electric motor (V/W)||-|
|Diesel motor (HP)||Perkins (28)|
|Type of drainage||plumber|
|Debris hopper capacity (l/ft³)||400 (Helpful)|